Scrounging Again Version 4

Use this board to discuss all matters Hitchin Town FC.

Moderators: ClubAdmin, Nick Sopowski

Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Scrounging Again Version 4

Post by Chris_N »

Hi All

As many of you know, I have been selling badges and programmes on Ebay to raise small amounts of money for the club. Been doing this for 23 years now....not looking for a big up at all, but it's a reality check on how quickly time flies!!! I do this as a sideline on a totally personal basis, not with any liabilities to the Club.

During this time I have always sought to minimise expenses in doing this by trying to keep stationery costs to an absolute minimum or none at all! Business has been good over the past few months and the stationery stocks are very low in a few areas. So I'm reaching out again to ask if anybody has any of the following that they would be willing to donate, here is my Mark 4 shoutout for certain items:

Padded Envelopes A5 size the priority, A4 or bigger very welcome. New or used, but please no heavily branded envelopes or envelopes with address windows cut out - must be complete envelopes please.
Card Backed Envelopes A5 and A4 very welcome. New or used, but must be complete. Amazon hard card envelopes very welcome.
A5 envelopes Need some of these but not quite as urgent as the two above. New not used please.

Also on a different note:
Since the opening of the ticket window on Match Days, our use of paper to print tickets has significantly increased. So any donations of reams of white paper, or any coloured paper (especially green or yellow), would be gratefully received.

Will be happy to receive any donations, however small, at future match days in the Club Office. It is very much appreciated and again, a massive thanks to all those of you who have donated over the years to help the Club.

KEITH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Scrounging Again Version 4

Post by KEITH »

Just to clarify the paper size is it A4?
Pessimists are never disappointed.
Chris_N
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Chris_N »

Hi Keith, yes it's A4 I am after. Any colour,
KEITH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by KEITH »

Righty ho. Probably won't make any of the friendlies so I'll set a reminder to get some for the 1st home league game.
Pessimists are never disappointed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic